• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

8ft x 4ft Hutch, LEEDS ebay ... ends 1HR 2OM - currently £25!!!

Looks brilliant! I'd snap it up straight away but the reason I'm looking for a new hutch is my current 6ft one is an absolute nightmare to clean out (built by a joiner not a proper hutch maker) and doesn't have a run, think my mum would kill me if I came home with it too :oops:

ETA: Wonder who's the seller, they've mentioned RU so sounds like one of us lot :lol:

Thanks for sharing! Just given the link to someone on a facebook for sale site wanting a cheap hutch. They probably expect to get one about 3ft but hopefully they will bid on that beast of a hutch! :lol: :D

Looks brilliant! I'd snap it up straight away but the reason I'm looking for a new hutch is my current 6ft one is an absolute nightmare to clean out (built by a joiner not a proper hutch maker) and doesn't have a run, think my mum would kill me if I came home with it too :oops:

ETA: Wonder who's the seller, they've mentioned RU so sounds like one of us
lot :lol:

Oh, I missed that bit - I think I got over-excited reading the rest of it. I thought they should be an RUer if they weren't as it's definitely written be someone who belongs here :lol::lol:

Edit to add: The rabbits in the photo should maybe be a clue but I don't recognise them :oops::oops:

Last edited:
Oh, I missed that bit - I think I got over-excited reading the rest of it. I thought they should be an RUer if they weren't as it's definitely written be someone who belongs here :lol::lol:

Edit to add: The rabbits in the photo should maybe be a clue but I don't recognise them :oops::oops:

:wave: Step forward whoever you are

Edit to add: (again!) The bunnies in the picture look like the ones in RubyGordy's avatar

Aww haha, and maybe it's best if who ever is selling it doesn't post on here, I think it's against rules to advertise something you're selling unless you pay and subscribe to the forum

:shock::shock:

Still only a little above £25 - the two top bids are within £1 of each other, so currently there are no bids above that shown ;)

I've had a collection/delivery quote of £75 which makes it borderline tempting but I don't really have £100 to spare plus the time to dismantle blar, blar... still feels tempted though :?

Somebody get in there - it's such a flipping bargain!

I think I know who it is but I'm not sure if she'd want me to declare it to the world, so I'm not gonna say. :oops::lol::lol:

Hi

Yes it's my hutch! Went for £44 in the end - not bad given that it's such a big thing, will need dismantling and a big enough van etc.

I had over 50 watchers and loads of people asking questions saying they really wanted it - but none of those actually bid. :roll: :D

:censored::censored::censored:Timewasters!!
:censored::censored::censored:Ebay!!

:evil:

What is it about 'this hutch needs to be dismantled and you will need a very large vehicle' that people don't understand? Bah humbug.

Rant over. :roll:

:censored::censored::censored:Timewasters!!
:censored::censored::censored:Ebay!!

:evil:

What is it about 'this hutch needs to be dismantled and you will need a very large vehicle' that people don't understand? Bah humbug.

Rant over. :roll:

I'm sadly not surprised. I've seen so many items like that that say 'relisted because previous winner didn't realise it wouldn't fit in a car'. Did they really think that would fit in the back of a small hatch back :censored:

I hope you have some success with the runner up (otherwise, I might have saved up enough in a few weeks ;))

Has it been relisted????

Just wondering - I missed the bidding by 10 mins and was kicking myself. And I do have appropriate transport if it dismantles to flat panels.

Has it been relisted????

Just wondering - I missed the bidding by 10 mins and was kicking myself. And I do have appropriate transport if it dismantles to flat panels.

why not PM her? If you can buy it directly from her it will save on ebay fees. :)

Hi

Just got your msg - have replied. :wave:

I re-listed and stuck it at a BIN with option for offers. Please don't let the £100 BIN put you off. I'd rather see it go to a RUer, especially someone local. I made sure I gave RU a mention on there as well!

I was just so frustrated as soooo many people emailed with questions, all saying they really wanted it and then this woman who won it just messed me about totally. She assumed they could just pick it up and shove it in the back of a Zafira not even considering that it might not go out of the garden in one piece even if you had six blokes built like Geoff Capes lifting it.

:lol:

Yippeee....... sold.

3 new tenants waiting - not sure if they are the small and furry ones or a bit larger and teenage twofoots. The girls will fit in quite comfortably and they reckon it will be nice and warm. The bunnies probably need it more.

Back