• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I swear he's doing his best to make me worried today......

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:roll:

It all started this morning when Boris refused to finish his breakfast. He ate his Septrin banana and 2 pellets but then wouldn't have any more which isn't like him. He ran off to sit in a corner, seemed tense and a little "off". Couldn't put my finger on it but got the distinct feeling that something was up. I gave him some tummy rubs in case there was a problem in that department (he's had problems with gas before) which he did not appreciate.

Left for a few minutes and came back with some hay, which he dived into straight away and started munching. Which made me relieved of course but I thought it best to still keep an eye on him.

Went to check on them a while ago and he was sat kind of hunched up and looking a little miserable. Went into panic mode straight away as I was convinced at this point that there was something serious going on. Checked the litter trays and couldn't find many droppings either. Left to get him something & see if I could tempt him to eat, when I came back he was munching hay again with a newly produced pile of droppings next to him :roll:

I swear sometimes they must be doing this only because they know how worried I'll get. I bet they're having a laugh right now at their paranoid mummy :roll:

(Still keeping an eye on him though, just in case....)

Back