• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please spare a thought for Rum U/D P3, Sneezing

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
When I went out to see the bunnies she had a wet eye and a runny nose. We went straight to the vet who has started her on baytril in the hope it will be something simple to clear up. Poor wee soul, she hates baytril like they all do!

Last edited:
charlie: " i is on da nawty baytwill to!mummeh says tis to makes mes all better -she even hides it in my nana but i knows its dare! feels better soons Rum:wave:"

Thank you everyone.:love: I know so many bunnies are very much sicker but she panicked me by lying flat out and refusing to move after she was absolutely fine last night.

She is very well behaved and takes her meds from a syringe but then washes her face like mad.

Lots of vibes for Rum. So good that she takes her meds from the syringe, much less stressful than having to wrestle it into them like some buns I know!

Thank you all! She is more sleepy than usual which is worrying me but she munched her tea with her usual gusto so hopefully it won't be too long before she is fighting fit again.

Poor Rum! Mimzy also says, "Yerp...iz foul tasting stuff dat...de vet lady gibbs me da toonah wun an gibbs me nice nanner wun to da CAT! o_O
Feels bettur wee Rum bun!"
((((((((((Nosebonks))))))))))

Back