• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look out! There's a Pistachio thief about!

What a fab video, I love her looking at you after you take it away from her as if she's wondering whether you'll give it back. Then, you go to give a head rub as compensation and she turns round and hops off in the huff! 'i want my tasty nut back not your silly head rubs!'
:lol::lol::lol:

What a fab video, I love her looking at you after you take it away from her as if she's wondering whether you'll give it back. Then, you go to give a head rub as compensation and she turns round and hops off in the huff! 'i want my tasty nut back not your silly head rubs!'
:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: She's so funny - pulls the most indignant faces :lol:

:lol: Bless! What a little monkey! :love: Reminds me a lot of my Bella....this is exactly what she'd be doing if she free ranged in the living room (and thus, she has now been banned from going in there by my mum :roll:)

But where did my nut go??? :cry:

Aww poor little thing, she really isn't the sneakiest of thieves, but probably the cutest! :love:

But where did my nut go??? :cry:

Aww poor little thing, she really isn't the sneakiest of thieves, but probably the cutest! :love:

:shock: at 3kg, little is not a word I would tend to use when describing September :lol: or 'poor' for that matter :lol: but I agree with cute!

....and she did receive a fenugreek crunchie as an alternative to the nut ;) :lol:

Haha, how cute!
My bunnies have stolen a fudge each and an orange cream each from a box of roses before....funny how they both went for the same chocolate each time!

Back