• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheeky bunnies!

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
We had party for eurovision last night. this morning was sweeping up mess my cheeky d'argo came in found choc raised and started nibbling. i dived for it. he stared at me dropped it then picked up again and it was gone. that bunny! Going to ban choc in house as he will find it wherever it is!

Haha norty bunneh! When he free ranged in the living room, Boris would always sit under the table when we had guests over, waiting for them to drop something.....and then run off with it :lol: Sometimes I definitely had to chase him and make him let go of whatever he planned to eat as it wasn't fit for bunny consumption :shock: :lol:

Then he learnt to beg for food instead so did that every night at dinner time :roll:

lol. Sometimes they are just to funny. One time my bf was eating some dry crunch berries and one dropped. Well Binky is much faster then us and dived for it first. He then took off running and doing binky's. :lol: He was very proud of himself

Yesturday my Grayson was racing around with a stale peice of birthday cake that one of my younger siblings had stashed and forgot about :/ he was full on sprinting around the house! he only stopped when he ran out of puff ha! he is a devil for food tho!

he also found an old peice of pizza from my teenage brothers bed! dirty boys!

he is a total foody! he would be good in customs at an air port, he would sniff out banned food items easily aha!

Lol bunnies are the best.

at the moment they are laying in garden as per usual but many toys have been chucked around this morning.

At Easter when I was eating an Easter egg, Dobby came to see if I'd give him some. Naturally, I didn't let him have any and it made him ANGRY. He thumped his feet so hard and gave me such a dirty look that I put it away rather than have to face his wrath!

Back