• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda and Grayson LOVE their fans!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
:lol:;)

538805_4030308474729_1192116864_3792618_1678142648_n.jpg

536468_4018182851596_1192116864_3787065_1079877518_n.jpg

340333781-500x500.jpg

340326639-500x500.jpg

x

Awww glad to see they are still bonded. :love::love::love:

very much so! they adore each other! SUCH a close bond, its like they've never been seperated atall! I think, they still remember each other, I think matilda knows grayson is her son and he knows shes mummy! shes the boss!! by far the boss!! she does all the humping and grooming, but then she begs him to groom her and he never does ha!

They really love their fans tho! ha I went out this afternoon and as soon as I came bk I set the fan up, let them out and bam they were both sat right infront of it, all blowing through their fur:love:

very much so! they adore each other! SUCH a close bond, its like they've never been seperated atall! I think, they still remember each other, I think matilda knows grayson is her son and he knows shes mummy! shes the boss!! by far the boss!! she does all the humping and grooming, but then she begs him to groom her and he never does ha!

They really love their fans tho! ha I went out this afternoon and as soon as I came bk I set the fan up, let them out and bam they were both sat right infront of it, all blowing through their fur:love:

Thats great. I remember the time mum didnt want to know when Grayson was a baby. Lovely they are so close now.

I could do with a fan now, so hot.

Thats great. I remember the time mum didnt want to know when Grayson was a baby. Lovely they are so close now.

I could do with a fan now, so hot.

yhh she was soo messed up with her hormones and the incontinence problems she had i think it was all abit to much for her, but shes alot calmer now! still a stress head but calmer than she used to be aha! Grayson brings out the best in her, even though shes boss, he is the bold one! he leaves my room first and she will follow after he's made sure its safe etc ha! he always goes first when exploring and she follows after!

and yes thats the trouble they have the fans and I suffer aha!

Back