• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

" We is just to tired today"

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
zzzzzzzzzzzz
photos002-2.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzz
photos007-1.jpg

"Go away to tired"
photos003-2.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzz
photos004-2.jpg

zzzzzzzzzz
photos005-1.jpg

zzzzzzzzzz
photos006-1.jpg

Aww is that the boys? They look very cosy :love::love::love:

Their previous owner stopped me the other day, now, you have had them a while right? The kids only asked where the bunnies were a few days ago :cry: months to notice they were gone :cry:

Aww is that the boys? They look very cosy :love::love::love:

Their previous owner stopped me the other day, now, you have had them a while right? The kids only asked where the bunnies were a few days ago :cry: months to notice they were gone :cry:

Yes it's wee Fudge and Pepsi and Faith :D

We have had them months now fancy only just missing them :( I hope they don't want them back as they are not getting them back we love them too bits :love:

We tried to bond them all yesterday Sharon, OMG what a performance all hell let loose, Faith was very submissive to wee Fudge and it was obvious she liked him but he wouldn't wash her head so she beat him up and he turned on her and beat her up and tiny Pepsi was oblivious to what was going on, we had to pick Faith up as she was getting stressed and poor Pepsi bumped into wee Fudge and Fudge beat him up and so we took Fudge out and put Faith back and she beat poor Pepsi up so in the end we split them all up again. The bonding lasted 6 minutes :lol::lol:
We will try again soon.

The wee Nethie Bonding.

WeeNethiebondsession1001.jpg

Faith and Fudge before the big fight.

WeeNethiebondsession1002.jpg

Back