• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

want to adopt a rabbit but cant find a local rescue

enfieldgirl

Young Bun
basically as the title, want to get a bun for my lovely girl to have as a friend as her little mate had to be pts last week, :cry: prob is cant find any rescue centre locally (shropshire) can omeone point me in the right direction please x

Have you looked on the actual rabbit rehome website? You can put in your location and requirements and it should give you rabbits/rescues near you.

I have no idea if "The Rabbit Residence" in Royston would be suitable...Caroline has over 100 bunnies all desperatly needing homes...Im sure she does bunny-runs and also does bonding...giver her a ring and have a chat...or better still go and see her on a sat for open to the public day.....emailing her is best as she is very busy...;)

http://www.rabbitresidence.org.uk/index.html

ADOPTION, INTAKE, HOLIDAY BOARDING AND GENERAL ENQUIRIES rabbit_residence@hotmail.com
07904 397 378 to contact Caroline Collings owner and manager, please text or email in preference

bunnyhuggingvolunteer@gmail.com- Gary our head volunteer who can answer adoption enquiries

FOR MERCHANDISE- contact Nicola at rabbitresidencefundraising@hotmail.co.uk

TO SPONSOR A PAIR OF LONG TERM BUNNIES, SETUP A MONTHLY STANDING ORDER OR MAKE A ONE OFF DONATION please contact Vicki at SponsorRabbitResidence@gmail.com

A fair few of our bunnies end up in the Shropshire area, im guessing there isn't a local rescue near by :( We are based in Walsall/Cannock, so probably a good 40 miles away. There is an RSPCA centre in Shrewsbury, Gonsal Farm. They have a few bunnies there looking for homes :)

Hope you manage to find a friend for your bunny soon x

Honeybunnies re-home all over the UK :wave:

We re-homed Bouncer Honeybunny to Staffordshire, your neighbouring county :D:wave:

Back