• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns had their jabs and got sexed...

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Nibbles is a boy and Buttons is a girl (OH was right, I was wrong :lol:) and both had their first myxo jab. Nibbles is really grumpy at the moment, he really didn't like the experience! Going to leave him to it and hope he is feeling better tomorrow.

Buttons was surprisingly laid back, she's normally the grumpy one but she's been quite happy today. :lol:

We decided to go for the single jabs the first time round since it is their first lot. Hopefully we'll go for the combined one next time. And of course neutering is on the cards :shock:

Aww poor Nibbles. I'm sure some yummy treats will make him less grumpy :lol:

If they're not already, I suspect you have or will be soon, you'll need to separate them until they've been neutered. It only takes a second.

Aww poor Nibbles. I'm sure some yummy treats will make him less grumpy :lol:

If they're not already, I suspect you have or will be soon, you'll need to separate them until they've been neutered. It only takes a second.

Yep, unfortunately :( Really hoped they would be two of the same for that reason!

He's back to his normal self today and even Buttons is coming out of her shell, so happy times all around!

Aww, lots of treats is the answer!

When it's time for the VHD jab, make sure it's not 'Cylap' - evil stuff! Lapinject is Ok but Anivac is the best, if possible.

Aww, lots of treats is the answer!

When it's time for the VHD jab, make sure it's not 'Cylap' - evil stuff! Lapinject is Ok but Anivac is the best, if possible.

Thanks :) I'm not sure what they use but I'll definitely ask. They weren't the cheapest for jabs so hopefully they're using the better one :) My buns seem to be OK with the myxo, just very sleepy!

Back