• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Posh bunny

bunkin

Warren Veteran
Much to the hilarity of my friend who looked after Mr Bunny while we were away he has a white towel to sit on in his paved enclosure and he loves it, takes his food there to eat it. The towel ( I have a few) is put under shelter if its raining to keep it dry:oops:

Well he has gone really upmarket now as about 25 yrs ago on a my first ever trip to Harrods I bought a hand towel with harrods in gold on it. It was certainly worth its money as its been used and washed every week since then but now its started to fray at the edges so I have relegated it to bunny towel.

Just told my friend who with raised eyebrows and a shake of the head said most spoilt bunny in the world but I bet hes not is he????

Will try hard to get a photo, can someone explain how I post photo??

Trouble is as soon as I appear he rushes off his towel to me but will put some treats on it and snap away.

Just hope I can understand the instructions for posting photo:roll:

Just found instructions so wish me luck.

Polka dot blanket, Cath Kidston I hope!!

Will hopefully post a photo soon, he will be using the towel tomorow so will keep my camera handy then register on photobucket and hope!

Back