• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you catch them...?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
We just put Leo and Poppy in those metal runs we got the other day, with the roof on, and we wondering how you actually get them back lol.

It's got 2 little doors to attach wooden houses, its got an opening on the top and the side, none I would be able to get into lol, and with my knee I can see me in a lot of pain later :lol: :?

I don't think Leo will be the problem.. he just stands there so we can get him in the carrier easy, but Poppy on the other hand :lol: it may take a while!

I have the same run... Quite frustrating :evil: Normally I have to pull back the lid and get in, or have one person at either end :)

You can fold one of the ends back on itself and get into the bunnies easily by taking the two metal rods out at the end of the run. You just have to be careful they don't escape past you when trying to catch them.

Good luck :)

I would take the lid off and use the carrier to block a corner. Thay way, you can herd them into a smaller area and it's easier to pick them up.

Good luck!

Thank you:wave: we were about to take the top bit off when they both decided to jump in their carriers! Took about 5 minutes:love: rather than 20 :lol:

Back