• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day Charlotte!!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
A year ago today we bought our beautiful girl home with her newly wedded husbun Max :love: She was very shy, easy to handle and very sweet. Since then she has grown in confidence and is a bossy, nosey, miscievous little madam now, who always gives me amd OH a tough time when it comes to clipping her nails, or handling her in any way :roll::lol:

She is well and truly a pookie now, she even developed a white spot on her back that we call her pookie patch :oops:

Charlotte, you are a dream. We had already chosen a different bunny but when I saw you I knew you were the one. Nothing gives me more pleasure than watching you binky around like a loon and snuggling up to your adoring Max :love: Heres to many many more happy years together beautiful girl :love:

(Argh I wish I could put a piccy up but im on my itouch and it just will not let me :evil:)

Back