• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new addition..

deb_h

Warren Scout
Meet Lola. We adopted her today :love::love::love:

575036_10150902724672418_753892417_9636359_1789238736_n.jpg

543732_10150903249962418_753892417_9637990_977860858_n.jpg

Oh wow, she is simply stunning! Looks nice and laid back for the first day in her new home!

She certainly is the queen of fluff.lol. I picked her up a ice pod for the car jorney home as it was hot for me and I am far less fluffy.

I didnt know lola means sorrow. How sad :( It is the name she had from her previous owner and i would feel mean to change it. I dont think of ot as sad mind. I just keep singing " her name is lola, she is show bun" and i go on to sing about how lovely her fluff is :lol:
I have sort of changed one of my bun names though. Rareby was Rarebit :shock: I wasnt keen on it but thought i wouldnt change it as he was a friends bun and she loved the name and he hes use to it etc.. But when I took him for his jabs the nurse on reception was horrified by it. And so he is now rareby, like ferby.lol.

Oh and you may notice she is on muesli. That is what the previous owner had her on. I am now weening her onto excel :D

She's gorgeous bless her :love: is that straw or hay if it's hay can I ask what type it is my bunnys love thick stalky hay :D

she is beautiful :love:
hope you like brushing bunnies :lol:

I didn't know Lola meant sorrow either :(

but she won't know so it doesn't matter..where did you adopt her from?
how old is she?

Back