• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toe licking bunny!

bunkin

Warren Veteran
Went round to my bunnies enclosure today in sandals and after I had fed him some herbs he licked all over my big toes. It tickled like mad but I kept still. He had never ever shown any aggression and is very careful when he takes food out of our hands but I did think if he decided to take a chomp it would be a hospital job!

My Barney is always trying to lick/snuffle my feet when I dont have socks on, weird isnt it :lol: I actually have a mild phobia of feet, so its doubly cringe worthy.

Awww! My bridge bun Minnie used to lick my mum's feet, although she never licked mine! :lol: mine must have been too stinky! :lol:

Aww that's cute! Your lucky though, one of my buns bites my painted toe nails! So far she has only done it when they are blue so am going to experiment with other colours to see if the blue attracts her!?

Well, it wasn't a toe licking, but...

The other day when I was crouching down (tying up a shoe lace, maybe?) one of my bunnies snuck up behind me and licked me on the bum! It really freaked me out, which freaked poor bunny out too.

Thankfully I haven't had my bum licked yet:shock:. He did it again tonight its after I have hand fed him something he likes so maybe its his way of saying thank you. tonight it was some bramble leaves and he then gave my right foot a good all over licking with me clenching my toes and trying not to shriek and hoping he didn't decide I needed to be deliced or something and having a nibble!!!!!!!

My rabbit does the same thing too. She'll painstakingly "groom" my feet and legs for very long periods of time. Petting her against the fur is like pressing the "on" button: out comes the tongue ! I discovered that when I was doing a routine flea checkup.

Back