• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amy a vip no way

Lucy1666

Mama Doe
just recieved this

Supreme Petfoods wants to let you know that you are the lucky winner of
our Very Important Pet competition!

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Supreme Petfoods VIP competition and have won a red carpet lifestyle for Amy!

To redeem your prize please contact **************
To be eligible for this prize you must respond within 14 days from today.

Congratulations on being our winner and thanks so much for entering our competition!

Kind regards,

Supreme Petfoods

:D never won anything before i am gobsmacked :shock::love: i wonder what i won for amy :?

i think its a years supply of ss and a 6 ft hutch to suit ur requirements with RWAF help to choose the best one

:shock::shock::shock:eek:h my god i can finally move them onto ss i been wanting to for ages its surpose to be the best rabbit pellet i think

Just a update
latest message

Hi Lucy

Just to let you know we have ordered the hutch today – attached is a picture for you! It is 6ft 5 x 2ft 5 and has the stand to keep it raised off the floor. Your grooming brush will also come with the delivery of the hutch.

The toys and food will be coming direct from Supreme – in fact the toys are in the post to you tonight! The food will follow in the next week or two – as I need to order it out of our warehouse and arrange for the factory to ship it to you. I will be sending you 5 x 5kg bags of Selective Rabbit food.

http://co106w.col106.mail.live.com/...GcuanBlZ3xhcHBsaWNhdGlvbi9vY3RldC1zdHJlYW0_3d

so exicited carnt wait till it comes :D the hutch looks great too:p

Just a update
latest message

Hi Lucy

Just to let you know we have ordered the hutch today – attached is a picture for you! It is 6ft 5 x 2ft 5 and has the stand to keep it raised off the floor. Your grooming brush will also come with the delivery of the hutch.

The toys and food will be coming direct from Supreme – in fact the toys are in the post to you tonight! The food will follow in the next week or two – as I need to order it out of our warehouse and arrange for the factory to ship it to you. I will be sending you 5 x 5kg bags of Selective Rabbit food.

http://co106w.col106.mail.live.com/...GcuanBlZ3xhcHBsaWNhdGlvbi9vY3RldC1zdHJlYW0_3d

so exicited carnt wait till it comes :D the hutch looks great too:p

Wow you're so lucky! :D I hope Hector wins the next comp, so could do with a big hutch! He wont though, there's too many gorgeous bunnies entered! :love: The link doesn't work though. :(

Wow you're so lucky! :D I hope Hector wins the next comp, so could do with a big hutch! He wont though, there's too many gorgeous bunnies entered! :love: The link doesn't work though. :(

:D its a first for me winning i dont usually win anything :shock:
i think he he just might swing it :)
but i gotta say vicky bun looking out of the tin is very sweet i know its alot harder than before

Back