• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back to FHB we go

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Scarlet's "norty toof" is still intact. Not sure why she's eating better but it's not that. Her norty toof is still growing towards her cheek and her good side are getting quite long so our vet wants Francis to take another look. FHB isn't in until the 7th so we have to wait. Scarlet, as usual, is completely oblivious to the worry.

Scarlet's "norty toof" is still intact. Not sure why she's eating better but it's not that. Her norty toof is still growing towards her cheek and her good side are getting quite long so our vet wants Francis to take another look. FHB isn't in until the 7th so we have to wait. Scarlet, as usual, is completely oblivious to the worry.

So did we :lol::lol: I'll be the one with four carriers ;)

Hope all goes well with Scarlett's tooth.

What time are you in? We are 10:45. If you are nearish I'll wear my Red Fraggle t-shirt to identify myself :D

11.15. So it's just about possible that if she's running a tad late you will be leaving as we arrive (I'm never early and I've four of them to catch:shock:)

Back