• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Of You Got A Ice Pod?

Rabbit123

Young Bun
Hi
I'm thinking of bying my bun the Ice Pod from Pets At Home, but I wondered if anyone on here had one, and your buns really use it, because I have bought so many things and he hasn't even looked at it LOL
Thank you :thumb:

I've got 2 but to be honest they won't go near em they wud rather lie near the pop bottles I fill with water and pop in freezer :)

We have about 20 and we put one in with the buns in hot weather like this and most of them lay next to them or across them or just lick them :)

I've just put a couple of snuggle safes in the freezer (I hope they will freeze:oops:).

Not sure the buns will use them but I've done nothing to keep them cool and felt a bit guilty after reading one of the threads on here.

Dylan is elderly and not that well so I will put one in his hutch so he can use it if he needs to.

The buns, indoor and outdoor, all seem to be coping with the heat. Frangipan and Bumble are dashing around as usual and the others are just flopped out in the shade.

I put the snuggle safes in their hutch in the winter and they didn't use them:(

I had put freezing bottles in Pierres pen, but he won't go near them. So I am thinking of getting an ice pod just incase.

Back