• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more baby photos... ears starting to lop!

vee-jay

Mama Doe
So babies are still doing well they are now 4 weeks old. April the mum started building a nest tho this morning! really hoping she dosent have another litter but its looking quite probable. Bit worried as I have to go down to england this evening to visit my grandpa in hospital and though I have a very good friend looking after them i would of prefered to be around just in case. Anyway here are some pics if got of them the other day :)
As you can see thier favourite place to be at the moment is up high! the little (Opal i think) that has the lopped ears liked to sit and watch everyone else :lol:

IMG_5143.jpg

IMG_5105.jpg

IMG_5102.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg

Omg I really really like Opal and the worst thing is that she isn't too far away for me to try to rehome when she's old enough :-/ oh deeeear :-/

thanks everyone! anyone who comes round to my house is asked if they want to see the babies and end up awwing over them all :lol:

Now just have to try and find homes for these ones ;) rescue is full of babies at the moment.

Had to rush up from england as April decided to give birth again yesterday, but all 3 were born dead :( suppose in a way is a good thing as I know she would of struggled feeding anymore (shes so skinny) but still sad.

Back