• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waterproof mattress cover :)

I don't see why not. But can't you just buy a double one, so that it fits properly?

I wanted it to fit over the bed when it's made, just for in the day time when Poppy thinks it's fun to become a pro jumper :roll::lol: Do you think a double one would go over a made bed?

I wanted it to fit over the bed when it's made, just for in the day time when Poppy thinks it's fun to become a pro jumper :roll::lol: Do you think a double one would go over a made bed?

:lol: Hmm probably not then. I bought a ground sheet from poundland for my bed :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I've done exactly that, for when I had Dexter. I got a king sized one for a double bed, I think it was about £4 from Wilkinsons and it worked perfectly.

:lol: this is exactly why losing Ulfric and radleigh was sooo hard especially when i had to bring poppet in!, Ulf and Rad never did a stray wee on my bed!, Poppet does it just to spite me!:roll:
i used shower curtains but she dug holes in them, now im on the horrid Tarpaulin option :evil:
during the day we use our bed as a sofa so really wich she would put a cork up it!:lol::lol:

:lol: this is exactly why losing Ulfric and radleigh was sooo hard especially when i had to bring poppet in!, Ulf and Rad never did a stray wee on my bed!, Poppet does it just to spite me!:roll:
i used shower curtains but she dug holes in them, now im on the horrid Tarpaulin option :evil:
during the day we use our bed as a sofa so really wich she would put a cork up it!:lol::lol:

:lol: Poppy didn't jump on the bed for months.. But has now decided its hilarious to jump on my face in the night :roll: :lol: we pick her off at night and she stays off but in the day she is determined :lol: we walked the dog last night and came back in to find her on the bed looking at us like "yes.. This is my bed..." :lol:
My bf will lie on the floor with her and she uses him as a step up :roll::lol:

:lol: Poppy didn't jump on the bed for months.. But has now decided its hilarious to jump on my face in the night :roll: :lol: we pick her off at night and she stays off but in the day she is determined :lol: we walked the dog last night and came back in to find her on the bed looking at us like "yes.. This is my bed..." :lol:
My bf will lie on the floor with her and she uses him as a step up :roll::lol:

:lol: thats all!
oh Aly please let me swap!. Poppet wont try when im in the room.. the VERY second i go to the loo shes on the bed weeing! at night time she wees on my feet. its reached the point i have no choice but to get a puppy pen to stop her getting near the bed!:shock::shock::shock:

Back