• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post photos of your view ...

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I know it might make a few of the office workers jealous but post a photo of your current view. Might as well share the sunshine with each other :love:

LC0zOozPSL

Silly question... how do you attach pictures? :oops:

No worries, I had to have someone explain it to me as well! You need to have the pictures hosted online on photobucket or similar, then you copy the image code (the one that starts with ) and paste it into the post.

Just waiting for my photo to load onto photobucket!

The view from my living room window out to the road....
IMG_5744.jpg

The view IN my living room... I wish they'd be that happy to see me when I don't have brekkie!!! :roll::love:
IMG_5746.jpg

edit - gah I give up on photo of buns eating brekkie... why won't some photos stay re sized??? :evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:
I'll have to take some tonight, these are from the advert before we bought the house.

It's blue skys and in much better keeping now, still need to repaint the decking, fences and furniture but other than that it's awesome. Will get some pictures tonight!

7791_WAK100370_IMG_11_0000_max_620x414.jpg

I just took a photo about 10 minutes ago to add to fb ... sewing in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and watching over two very cute buns :love: perfect :)

IMG_6616-1.jpg

I'll have to take some tonight, these are from the advert before we bought the house.

It's blue skys and in much better keeping now, still need to repaint the decking, fences and furniture but other than that it's awesome. Will get some pictures tonight!

looks beautiful :)

d8ff03a4.jpg

This is the view from my back door not too much of a garden but along as my bunnys are ok then I am and my dog lies there and stops the cats sitting at front of my pens :D

I just took a photo about 10 minutes ago to add to fb ... sewing in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and watching over two very cute buns :love: perfect :)

IMG_6616-1.jpg

Aww I want to be crafting my the sun! :p No fair! Very jealous.

And thank you, it was the view that made me fall for the house. :oops: We get so much wildlife, I love it :love::love:

7791_WAK100370_IMG_11_0000_max_620x414.jpg

Love your view :love:

My garden this morning (sorry its so scruffy, we recently extended and havent dug up all the concrete yet so cant finish it)
m7u8ex.jpg

2e1eu4p.jpg

dwt1xs.jpg

:thumb:

just adding some pics of the buns enjoying the sunshine (in the shade!)

Kiwi nomming one of Fluffers apple sticks :)
new1.jpg

Joey having a lovely morning snooze
new2.jpg

& Joey after being woken up from morning snooze looking a little grumpy :lol:
new3.jpg

beautiful views in our garden this morning :love: right back to the sewing ...

just adding some pics of the buns enjoying the sunshine (in the shade!)

Kiwi nomming one of Fluffers apple sticks :)
new1.jpg

Joey having a lovely morning snooze
new2.jpg

& Joey after being woken up from morning snooze looking a little grumpy :lol:
new3.jpg

beautiful views in our garden this morning :love: right back to the sewing ...

Kiwi is beautiful but there's something about Joey :love::love: I just grin from ear to ear every time I see a pic of him. He's just soooooo squooshable :love::love:

*cough* bun pictures *cough*

Sorry I didnt read the whole thread .. will go back to my impatient corner :oops: sorry hun x

Back