• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to see a video of a snuggle bun and treat monster?

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Julie is sweet. Sorry, the TV was on so you might want to turn the sound down.

She loves being petted.

And she loves treats.

Julie will be 8 years old in the first part of July.

:love::love::love:
How lovely to see the gorgeous Julie!
She is so sweet & snuggly, love how she rests her head down on your legs for her nose rub.
She looks like a much younger bun.

Julie really is a treat monster that seeks the loving attention. She never gets tired of being petted or lying with her head in my lap or next to me. When I lie on the floor she snuggles up and can't get close enough . She is practically under me she snuggles so tight against me.

She says thanks for the nice comments.

MissFloppyears, I love Himalayans and would love to see recent pictures your twin boys,please. Julie is actually a Californian though. She is bigger than an Himalayan.

Fruitcake, I looked for years in the pet store for the bunny weeble toy. My bridge rabbit Chrissy had one and loved it. I finally found this one at the local rabbit rescue at Easter. Someone had donated it to be sold. Julie loves to pick it up and toss it. I thought she broke it the other day as the top popped off the base but it just screws back on so pretty tough toy to handle bunny abuse. ha ha Hope you can find one. It is great fun.

Back