• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby birds

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
My mum found a nest on the floor a week or two ago, three eggs in it :( she could see where it had fallen from so placed it back and made it more secure so it couldn't fall again. This week they hatched :love: all three, and from our garden swing seat she has a perfect view of the nest so got to see the pink little wrigglers and watch them squawk for food :love: she managed to get a cute photo of them (just! She had to take it blind) and they have lots of feathers now :love: I thought I'd share the photos with you all because they're so cute! (first one's a bit blurry :( and then second only just has them in but oh well!!) just so happy they all made it after the nest fell!

027344f6.jpg

92f76b9e.jpg

Credit goes to my mum for this, she spotted it and helped them out :) I will get to see them next week if they haven't already flown! :love: my mum says the mummy and daddy birds are doing a great job feeding them, she can see three beaks open wide sticking upwards out of the nest all day long :lol:

Back