• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded at Last

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It 'only' took 3 months !! :lol:

DermotandAisling.jpg

Was Aisling once with your gorgeous Bridge Bun, Mr Bean? or am I remembering incorrectly? I sometimes get confused with your bunny family:D

Aisling and Dermot certainly look happily bonded:love:

Was Aisling once with your gorgeous Bridge Bun, Mr Bean? or am I remembering incorrectly? I sometimes get confused with your bunny family:D

Aisling and Dermot certainly look happily bonded:love:

Yes and after losing Mr Bean last year :cry: Aisling made it VERY clear that she did not want ANY other Rabbit anywhere near her. But now she seems ready to have a Bunny friend again.

Yes and after losing Mr Bean last year :cry: Aisling made it VERY clear that she did not want ANY other Rabbit anywhere near her. But now she seems ready to have a Bunny friend again.

Awww bless. She must have loved Mr Bean very much to have grieved so long for him. The depth of buns feelings are amazing. I am glad she has found room to love another bun. They make a very handsome couple. :love:

Mr Bean was such a special bun:love:. I am sure he is looking down from the Bridge so happy that Aisling has found love again.

You know your buns so well, Jane:D

Back