• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does the smallest bag on ings hay last?

9.5 kg lasts my three 2-3 weeks, so I'd guess the 1.8 bags would last two rabbits less than a week?

It's really false economy to be buying the small bags, if you're short on money I'll happily lend you the extra for a big bag.

9.5 kg lasts my three 2-3 weeks, so I'd guess the 1.8 bags would last two rabbits less than a week?

It's really false economy to be buying the small bags, if you're short on money I'll happily lend you the extra for a big bag.

I was just wondering about trying some but the guy I get my huge bales off will start selling them again in June. I also want to get Smoo eating more hay and I think some variety might get her more interested. I used to buy Norfolk hay from the pet shop which she loved, but when I bought some a few weeks ago it was awful. The bag is green so I couldn't tell if they hay was and it wasn't. It smelled musty too. I'm just going to check the hay I have at the moment to see if it has a weight on it. When I buy the bale it will only be £5 and last time that lasted me seven months, so I think the ings might be a bit too expensive right now if it's only going to last a week or so. :lol:

Thank you for the offer though. It's very kind. :wave:

Back