• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia's Encounter With.................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Elsie Tanner !!

Rabbits425-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits429-Optimized.jpg

Ear radar now set to full power !!

Rabbits427-Optimized.jpg

I have to laugh, Lady Lydia looks HUGE. She does seem very interested. My bunnies have never been interested in the chinchillas. The chinchillas have always been interested in the bunnies though.

OMG jane i didn't no you have given another hammy a home aww bless ya and lady lydia is very pretty :love:

Your buns must have a great time supervised free ranging but how do you get them back indoors? I would love to let mine loose in my garden when I am out there but I can never catch them so have to put them in runs.

Also, with so many buns, how do you decide who goes outside? Do you have a rota?

Lovely pics!! Ive only just caught up with Elsie Tanner too.....:love:

And Lady Lydia is ace!!!

Your buns must have a great time supervised free ranging but how do you get them back indoors? I would love to let mine loose in my garden when I am out there but I can never catch them so have to put them in runs.

Also, with so many buns, how do you decide who goes outside? Do you have a rota?

All my Rabbits are easy to catch, I guess it's cos I am with them all 24/7. Always chattering away to them and generally making a nuisance of myself :oops: I also pick them all up every day......not all at once though !! :shock:

I do have use of a neighbour's garden which helps with the outdoor rota. Also, a few of my Buns HATE being outdoors and much prefer to remain in their indoor enclosures.

All my Rabbits are easy to catch, I guess it's cos I am with them all 24/7. Always chattering away to them and generally making a nuisance of myself :oops: I also pick them all up every day......not all at once though !! :shock:

I do have use of a neighbour's garden which helps with the outdoor rota. Also, a few of my Buns HATE being outdoors and much prefer to remain in their indoor enclosures.

I try and handle mine a lot - my vet is always impressed at how easily I can hold them for treatment - but once they are on the grass I have no chance of catching them. Even bribing them with noms doesn't work :(

When they are out in the fenced off area of my back yard where they usually live, two of them do go to bed when I clap my hands, but this doesn't work when they are in the garden. It is such a shame as I would love to let them run around freely but my garden is very overgrown with lots of brambles and I can't catch them when they hide in the undergrowth.

You are lucky to be able to use a neighbour's garden too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: could you imagine!:shock:

Back