• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boys!!! *pic heavy*

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Dear RU, I is Lilly and I is a sleepy bun today. I has husbun Harvey who is so vewy demanding and allllways is asking for attenshuns :roll: and he always steals my spot when I find the best places to lay in!!!! :evil:
c335a56f.jpg

I speaken to mummy and she says lots of boys like attenshuns and she says that I should just ignores him and he will go lookings for noms. So today I rolls over for my nap and twy WEALLY hard to ignores Harvey and closes my eyes WEALLY tight!
7dfa9ffc.jpg

Then, the cheeky :censored: asks for kissys!! Whilst I sleeps!! How vewy dare he!! :evil:
48ae0fc3.jpg

THEN when I ignores him, he lays on my nosey!!!
8fa062f9.jpg

I cants breathe cause he is sooper fluffee! So I has to move my nosey!!
cb105c95.jpg

Then he sees I is actually awake and he's like oh so you are awake; spoon me spoon me spoon me, cuddle time! ATTENSHUNS NOW! and so I have to get all snuggly even though it is sooper hot out :( at least I didn't have to give lickies :D
b7792cc1.jpg

Thanks for the wubbish advices mummy!!!! GRRRR BOYS!! :evil:

Back