• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger celebrates her 2nd birthday with a trip to the vets :(

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I have no idea how i'm going to afford it today, but will do.

Have woken up this morning to somebunny needing an unexpected dental, from my guesses and the vets agreement.

Major dribbling, tooth grinding even after a good dose of metacam, and grumpyness.

I don't understand this one, its only been 3 weeks.

Why do i love her so damn much.

Happy Birthday GingeyPops :(

Please wish Ginger a happy Birthday on this thread, kindly made by Sky-O, who has Ginger's older sister and brothister. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?342537-I-believe-it-s-Ginger-s-2nd-Birthday-today!

Last edited:
Poor little lady. I'm sorry her birthday isn't turning out to be a good one. :(

Happy birthday anyway, pretty lady. :love:

Hopefully, Daddy will get you some special birthday treats to nom after your dental, Ginger.

Lots of vibes that your teefypegs are soon feeling all better again xxxx

Home again, feeling very sorry for herself. Just sat upstairs at the top of the dog crate with the water bowl right next to her and a little buffet.

Her mouth was a state. Cheeks have been all ripped up by 3 huge spurs. She's on higher dose pain relief than usual for the next few days and continuing septrin for her nose/eyes/mouth now too.

Biscuits just wrecking the joint :roll:

First time ever...i'm in my overdraft :/

Home again, feeling very sorry for herself. Just sat upstairs at the top of the dog crate with the water bowl right next to her and a little buffet.

Her mouth was a state. Cheeks have been all ripped up by 3 huge spurs. She's on higher dose pain relief than usual for the next few days and continuing septrin for her nose/eyes/mouth now too.

Poor little sweety, sending a lot of love in her direction right now. I hope she's feeling better soon. Poor old Biscuit too, thinking of you, you little bruiser! xxxx

Oh no, I'm sure she would thank you if she could. She's so gorgeous, just looking at her must put a smile on your face though. Hope she recovers soon, sounds like she's going to do well now it's all sorted, unlike your bank account:(

Maybe he knew she wasn't 'right' and this was his way of telling you.

.....or maybe he's just a little monkey ;):lol:

Hope Ginger is feeling much better soon xx

Poor Ginger :( 3 weeks?! :shock: and poor you! It's such a shame insurance doesn't cover dentals :( my vet said if someone brought out insurance just for dentals they'd make a fortune! Hopefully Ginger will start munching again soon, now her toofy pegs are sorted x

Back