• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I believe it's Ginger's 2nd Birthday today!

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I think we can all agree that she is such a strong fighter to get this far and that's down to the wonderful care she receives.

Ginger.jpg

Happy birthday Ginger!
I didn't realise we shared a birthday - feel very priveleged now! :)

I had it down for today too in my calendar. Unfortunately, it won't be a happy birthday for a while thuogh i'm afraid Sky (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...s-her-2nd-birthday-with-a-trip-to-the-vets-(), but thank you oh so much for starting this thread. Our entire friendship sprung from this little gang of messed up bunnies, Ginger, Biscuit, T and I all have a lot to thank you for.

A quick picture for her Birthday was allowed, while prepping to get into the carry case. Thought you may all like to see :)

IMG_4414Small.jpg

Happy birthday lovely little lady!

I hope you are feeling much better soon, me and all the buns are sending mega vibes to you - you're not allowed to be poorly on your birthday! xxxxxxxxxx

I'm late for a very important date but I hope some birthday smooshes are still welcome for sweet Ginger. (((((((((((((((snugs and kishies))))))))))))))

Hope it's a looooong time till you need your toofies trimmed again, precious! Feel better! :love:

Back