• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny shed have a name??

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
Me and mum were talking about the shed again for the bunnies and mum said that I should give it a name. I laughed when she first said it but now I'm thinking it's not a bad idea.

Anyone else named their sheds??

DSC_0179.jpg

:D

It's realistically just called the shed though. Also, when I made it I was looking for the word warren but it just wasn't coming to me so I stuck with burrow.:oops:

Bentley & Minnie's playhouse and run is called The Bunnery.

I'm currently having a triple kennel and run set up made and I've decided to call that The Warren.

I dont have a shed as my buns are indoors, but my appartment is called 'The Warren' and I have a sign on my front door that says 'Beware of the Bunnies' :oops::lol:

Our boarding shed is called 'Keegans Kabin' and I named it after my favourite dwarf lop 'Keegan' who died in 2002. We have a plaque on the front of it with 5 little rabbits on and the words 'Keegans Kabin' :D

One of our sheds is called 'Baxter's Bunny Barn' and we had a sign made for it. Our second shed has been up over a year and hasn't got a name yet!!! :oops:

The wendy houses at The Rabbit Crossing have lovely names - and they are absolutely gorgeous too :)

Poppy and Sam have very fluffy tails so I thought cottontail cottage. Probably not original but I like it.

Edit: My sister said I should call it Poppy's Pimpin' Crib.

Back