• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So cute!

Bailey:)

Warren Scout
sam0496j.jpg

sam0495w.jpg

Squee :love:

I wanted to move the ball out of the way, but everytime I got up Lola would sit up and look at me like I was crazy :lol:

Bailey got an apple biscuit out of their hay ball, of course Lola wanted it as well. So for the next 10 minutes I had Bailey running to one side of the run, eating a tiny bit before Lola caught up and he'd run off again. She managed to get it off him in the end, greedy pigs haha

I wanted to move the ball out of the way, but everytime I got up Lola would sit up and look at me like I was crazy :lol:

Bailey got an apple biscuit out of their hay ball, of course Lola wanted it as well. So for the next 10 minutes I had Bailey running to one side of the run, eating a tiny bit before Lola caught up and he'd run off again. She managed to get it off him in the end, greedy pigs haha

I'm so jealous you managed to get such an awesomely cute photo of yours :p I tried all day because mine were flopping out with eachother in the heat but everytime they heard me they were up with noses coming through the bar expecting food :rolls: I think the phrase "greedy pigs" should be changed to "greedy rabbits" as I think rabbits should be the greedy stereotype :lol:

Back