• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you put snugglesafes in the freezer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue G
Those ice pods look rather like snugglesafes. Could a snugglesafe be put in the freezer or would that damage it, to use it as a heat pad afterwards?
It would damage the snugglesafe. The snuggkesafe may look the same but it isn't. The liquid inside the snugglesafe is different to that of the ice pod so I wouldn't put the snugglesafe in to the freezer.

The funniest thing, I was thinking the EXACT same thing this morning...I couldn't find my three ice pods, only one. I was looking at my 5 snugglesafes, wondering if they freeze. As it happens, I remembered where my other ice pods were, but I don't see why snugglesafes can't be frozen...I have five so I might try. If it ******* them up, well, I can report back and I have another 4 :lol:

I rang the makers asnd the answer is YES you can.
#

Great!! Well that's me sorted for the night. What about the bunnies.:lol::lol:

Only joking. Estelle and Frankie have a lovely cold floor in the conservatory to sleep on. Methinks I could join them on it!!!:roll:

Maybe you can put snugglesafes in the freezer but you cannot put icepods in the microwave :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Why were they both made pink????

I don't think they made by the same place , Scratch and Newton make the ice pods I've just found my 3 so they gone in the freezer :)

Back