• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

lil is quieter

madcats69

New Kit
my bun lil, is 12 weeks old, yesterday she was like a bull in a china shop running lol, today she seem quiet, she came out ate some veg and had some dinner and drink, its much warmer today could it be that she just warmer, she eating and has been running lol, am i just being over cautious cause she new

My 2 outside bunnys came out in the garden this morning at 6am stayed out for about 30mins ate their pellets had some hay and a drink and haven't moved since they are flopped out under their stools :)

My 2 outside bunnys came out in the garden this morning at 6am stayed out for about 30mins ate their pellets had some hay and a drink and haven't moved since they are flopped out under their stools :)

i,ve only had her since friday and she seems to have not stopped since then lol, today she all spread out lol (okay she eating a carrot now) i always worry when i get a new pet i have ocd so it gets in my head and stays there, do u think maybe she settled more now and thats why she more laid baxck

It's probably the heat as well but my 2 bunnys usually sleep/lie down thru the day all the time they will come alive again around tea time for a few hours as long as she's eating drinking pooing and peein she will be ok :)

thankyou, i just love her so much hehehe, she is up again now lol, i,ll watch her closely, i,m sure she just settled in now and the sun lol, we dont get much sun in uk lol (gosh i must sound crazy over protective woman now lol)

P1000114.jpg

Back