• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A question about size :)

Hi :)

I have two rabbits, a 4 month old Netherland Dwarf, and a 2 month old unknown breed called Chomps. Both males.

Chomps is definitely not a dwarf rabbit of any kind, but he was the runt of the litter and abused. He was starved and beaten. He's incredibly small with very large ears. I was wondering if anyone new roughly what size he'd grow to as a runt? Are his ears an indication of how big he will grow?

Thank you.

How old is he? Its pretty hard to tell tbh. My rescue nz has stunted growth because he was kept in too small a hutch but has grown to almost normal size, whereas my rescue cali x, who was starved, has stayed really really tiny. They all deal with it differently, you wont know until he is about a year old how big he is going to get. Would still love to see piccies though!

Back