• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is feeling the heat

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P5220561.jpg

And he has heard that his Mummy is planning to visit 'other rabbits' tomorrow. :shock: He is not pleased. Not pleased at all .... :shock::shock::shock:

P5220563.jpg

Oh man, he looks raging! Still beautiful tho' :)

Give Spenser a wee noserub from me....(and....whispers so Mr.S doesn't hear....Give Raisin a wee nose rub from me at Ali's)

Spensers .. whats is goings on wiv da wevas? I doesnt likes it when its weally hots my mummy gaves me a ice pods and a fans this mornings till nanny gets home at lunches...

I layed in the shades last nite and stwetched my feets outs and my silly mummy had the clicky fing agains :roll:

My mummy says that you gets your mummy to holds your twigs too its goods isnt it .. anyways I is off to cool downs now :wave: buhbye spensersss x

983ffce2.jpg

Spenser: Hello BeeBee. Yes, I have my Mummy quite well-trained, although she really hasn't been behaving very well recently. Last week I was expected to eat 'trimmed beans' instead of the usual 'fine beans'. I soon put her right about that. I have another good tip about apple sticks - train Mummy to leave the box within reach so that you can help yourself. ;)

Are you visiting MrFlurry ?

Spenser looks very content under the bed. After being in Singapore where the temperture was 28 and 100 % humidity, its so nice to be home.

Oh dear Spenser :( I'm sorry you're a bit hot under the mane.....;) I'm also sorry about Mummy visiting other rabbits :shock: I'm sure you'll make your displeasure known on her return ;) :lol::lol:

September & Paintbox are doing an awful lot of flopping & stretching out just now. Poor girls haven't had chance to moult yet :( Their hutch & run is in the shade all day & they have the nice cool patio slabs to lie on + frozen water bottles & lots of fresh cool water to drink but I do feel for them. I've just come back from picking some wild strawberry leaves, lovage and rocket so I'm hoping that will cheer them up :love:

They also come inside for some free range time when it's really warm as the house is always nice & cool :D

It is so warm here, clover and poppy were out for a good 8 hours today they are now both in there houses and both all flopped out snoozing :p

Awww poor wee lamb, my lot were the same today, all flopped out and grumpy. The weather has either been too wet and cold for play or too hot. Make up your mind weather :roll:

Back