• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little sparrow attacked Sammy!

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Couldnt believe it. It was quite cute though:)

The sparrows always come down and collect all the scattered bits of hay around the hutches, we got good quality nests round here:) The little sparrows and the rabbits dont seem to be bothered by one another. One day after I gave Sammy a brush, there was a few bits of white fluff lying about and we saw one of the birds take it. We joked that one day they would want fresh fur and pinch it from sammy, we only joked:shock:

Yesterday Sammy was roaming about the garden and there was a little bird following him, then it hopped closer and gave him a quick peck on his bum:shock: He did a 180 degree jump on the spot, I could almost hear him going 'what the heck was that'? :) he didnt seem that fussed then just pottered on. I told my O/H but he doesnt believe me.

:lol: I just had an image in my head of a bun hopping along with a line of birds hopping along after him.
Made me chuckle. :)

Back