• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble is so naughty

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Just went out to find Bumble chewing the wire outside that connects the light that comes on in the back garden in the dark to the outhouse. I thought they were ok outside with there being nothing to chew but no. I touched the wire and it sparked so we've had to unplug the light which means I can't see the bunnies in the dark. OH says we've got to get it rewired to connect it a different way and Bumble could have been killed. Also one of them has chewed a hole through the hosepipe so it's leaking out where it's not supposed to and it's made all the pressure go down on the actual head of the hosepipe when you spray it so now I've got to get another one of those.

Ruthie xxx

They are devils aren't they. Somehow they manage to chew wires but keep safe.

I had a very nasty electric shock from a cable my bunny chewed. He was fine. Had to get an electrician in, twice, as another bun chewed it too a few months later. :roll:

I thought that outside they couldn't chew anything but no. Come to think of it we did have to put our tables and chairs away as they were getting chewed but I didn't think so much of that cos it was just a bit and obviously you can still use them. They will find anything! Well there's nothing more they can chew- apart from their home of course!

They say BARC bunnies are naughty but I'm pretty sure that it's Bumble that's the naughty one not Bee!

Ruthie xxx

Back