• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many bunnies have you had with no white tummies?

Currently I have Toby who is all white so definitely does have a white tummy. His missis Maisy is a bit of a Heinz 57 - she is mostly black with white flashes. Her tummy is black and white and brown streaky.
My bridge bunnies were all non-white tummies - Guinness was all black, Mazey-Grey was all grey (technically blue but mostly mucky), Wispa was all chocolate brown, and Miss Adelaide was the most beautiful shade of cream.

Roger, Dawn and Dusk are all black- so no white bellies.

Rosie had no white belly, and neither did Badger.

Sweep didn't have a white belly.

Ozzy and Tubby didn't have white bellies.

(I'm thinking this through)

Floppy, Bumble, Smoke, Junior, Tumble and Polo didn't have white bellies, neither did Scamp. Skippy and Scrabble didn't.

so. Who did/has

Sky (white tummy and black nipples) and so were Moon, Star, Lightning, Sunny and Angel.

Flash had a white belly.

Candyfloss, Boof, Cloud and Smudge were all REWs.

The Dopeys are BEWs

Sandy and Hope are otters.

Hay Monster has a white belly. Tilly and Summer did too. Sunshine did. Dottie did too. Wish and Flame do as well.

22 With/Had 17 Without.

Four, My first bun Biffo, she was a nethie siamese sable, My second bun Jasper and orange nethie, My third bun, Neelix who was a sooty fawn dwarf lop and Gasket, my blue lionhead. Both my current bunnies and Tappet have/had white tummies.

I don't know about the previous bunnies, but out of my 4, Islay, Jura and Harris have white tummies. Arran is the same colour all over. Obviously Harris has a white tummy, being white :lol:

:lol: to be honest it isn't something that I'd know of the top of my head :oops: Pebbles definitely has a white tummy...as he is white all over pretty much! Bugsy has a white tummy as he is agouti (with a white flash tail). Poppy doesn't...she has a harlequin coloured tummy ( I had to look to be sure though!) and Chloe has a black tummy! Previous bun Steffi probably had a white tummy as she was a grey agouti....but I can't remember!

If I had to go back further ...

first bun Bubbles was an agouti so probably yes
Pebbles (mk 1) and Minty were white with grey splodges like the Pebbles I have now ...so yes ( I think)... I think
next buns were Katie and Amber...both dutch, so I would guess they probably did. Then Holly was black all over.

None of mine have white tummies. Bella's tummy is black and Boris' is the same colour as the rest of his body, grey & white :)

Back