• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D OH has agreed to Bandit. For a quid pro quo.

Oooh, so exciting! I didn't realise he was a BARC bunny. They're the bestest, it must be something in the water. :D

Thanks.

Yes a BARC bunny. Everytime I saw his story I felt so sad. He is very quiet and gentle so maybe not the usual naughty BARC bunny. Mr Bennett is a naughty ARC bunny instead. :lol: Have no idea what he is up to in the bedroom but everything is off the floor just in case.

BARC bunnies are great. Let me know if you need any help with a bunny run or bonding, Amanda.

I am sure Bandit will be a norty bun once he has settled in. George was quiet - to start with!!! All my BARC buns have had a norty streak. I am sure Angie puts something in their food up there :)

I hope he says yes :D could you not just sneak him in? :shock::lol::lol: Extra bunny?? what extra bunny?? :lol:

What the giant black one, no thats Mr Bennett, he has put on weight. :lol:

Have now mentioned it and he said I am railroading him. ;) He will accept another bunny for Cutie-pies sake. Said we should have got the other bunny at ARC. :shock: Instead of Mr Bennett. He doesn't mean it, he means not having 3 bunnies. I pointed out that he would not have been so easy to home if he never bonded. :thumb: Best we have him.

** ...does a little happy dance **

shall i put a reserve on him ...shall I shall I ...:wave:

Yes yes. :love:

Did Tracy say she would contact Gill Manning, as she did a home visit in September. They are more than welcome to do another one. I do know Bandit is a big boy so will change rooms and hutches as Mr Bennett is in the dog crate. Well most likely chewing on the duvet again. :roll: Still wondering about which room to put them. Mr Bennett will be the one who will like his routine. OMG my son will come home and find 2 bunnies in his room. :lol:

Back