• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
Chalky must be the most fussiest bunny I know , everytime I put food in his bowl he tips it out so silly me I spend ages picking it all up
Does anybody elses bunny not like eating out of bowls ?

Spenser only tips up his bowl if he disapproves of its contents. This happens rather a lot as he is extremely fussy. :roll::lol: He also likes to tip up his water bowl if he feels I have been out too long (ie. more than an hour or so).

Grim finds it hard to eat out of bowls so he has plates. :)

Every bowl he had would be tipped over but I found out it was because he was having difficulty eating from them. He's a gummy bunny, but my sister's gummy bunny Dexter eats from a bowl fine.

I bring out plastic bowls for mine, since it holds quite a bit more than their heavier ones. They don't tip the contents out purposely but they like to put their front paws on the bowl so it tips out anyway :lol:

Back