• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbiting on - summer issue

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
just wondering if anyone has recognised the bunny on page 7, he was very special to me :love: made me cry when i saw him but tears of happiness, as t was
like a sign he was saying im ok mummy

It was actually my OH who spotted him first. He has no interest in reading it really, however he does like to play "which bunny is the cutest" and he went through and his decision was that Locksley was the cutest bunny in the magazine!!

:love::love:

It was actually my OH who spotted him first. He has no interest in reading it really, however he does like to play "which bunny is the cutest" and he went through and his decision was that Locksley was the cutest bunny in the magazine!!

:love::love:

aww tell him thanks that means alot, he was a beautiful bun and one in a million his temperament was soo special, he was soo lad back, when he stayed at kays on hs holidays i then brought him home he lay on my knee in car just lovng it, he used to lie with his front paws on me on the bed whenever was online

thanks everyone x

Back