• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Team idea for magazine

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
I have been thinking if some ideas to help take bunny mad magazine a step further and need your help! Eventually I would like to be able to sell it through shops but in order to do this I need to get the readship numbers up. As I produce the magazine entirely myself it does take up alot of my time and am struggling to find time to promote it.

I love the idea of a street team like famous bands have where they get there fans to join a team to promote them.this is something that I think could work but would like your input!

I was thinking that anyone who joined the team would get a free gift and a mention in the magazine with a special reward each issue for the hardest worker. All that I would ask of you is to promote the magazine in any ways you can either through flyers, social networking etc.

What do you think and would anyone be interested if I do it?

what would you like us to do? ie can put online etc, mention to my vets, facebook kind of thing

I can share on fb too and prehaps send emails round if you like? I'm not sure how much I can help atm as I'm very busy but in a couple mths time with the summer hols and stuff coming up I'll have plenty of time to give you a hand. Pop flyers through door etc...

what would you like us to do? ie can put online etc, mention to my vets, facebook kind of thing

yes that kind of thing. I would supply flyers to give out and put up in vets, pet shops etc. Facebook and forums are a great way to spread the word so it would just be a case of posting on threads to let people know about the magazine.

I am just trying to see what interest there might be at the moment and need to finalise exactly what it will be but I would appreciate any thoughts on this!

I can share on fb too and prehaps send emails round if you like? I'm not sure how much I can help atm as I'm very busy but in a couple mths time with the summer hols and stuff coming up I'll have plenty of time to give you a hand. Pop flyers through door etc...

thank you! any help would be most appreciated! will let you know when i finalise things!

Just out of interest do you know how many copies you need to be selling to get the magazine in the shops and how far you are off reaching that target? It would be amazing to get a rabbit magazine available to the general public :D

Just out of interest do you know how many copies you need to be selling to get the magazine in the shops and how far you are off reaching that target? It would be amazing to get a rabbit magazine available to the general public :D

no I don't! I just know that I need to get sales up before anyone would take me seriously! I am putting a business plan together for the near future but right now I need to get the name out there!

I'd be happy to include flyers in our adoption packs for all bunny adopters if thats any help x

Back