• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am in SO much trouble (new arrival)

Zara

Mama Doe
I adopted a second rabbit, despite the bf wanting me to wait. I saw this little guy, and couldn't resist him. A two year old black rex-cross, underweight due to neglect, but he is so lovely. I wasn't able to leave without him :cry:

I will slowly bond him with Rascal after he's been neutered and had time to settle down, but I feel so bad for being so impulsive. There was just something about this rabbit that wouldn't let me leave without him.

the bf is going to kill me :shock:

My OH went mad after the 2nd bun, the 3rd, the 4th, the 5th by the 6th and 7th I think he'd just given up and leaves me to it :D

lol! Also, I have the basics, but I could do with some tips on how to slowly and healthily increase this little rabbit's weight. Poor lamb's spine is sticking out.

lol! Also, I have the basics, but I could do with some tips on how to slowly and healthily increase this little rabbit's weight. Poor lamb's spine is sticking out.

First thing I would do would be to get teeth checked, to make sure there are no spur issues causing the low weight. Once that is ruled out I would just stick to good quality food. Lots of good quality hay, and good quality pellets. Personally I wouldn't feed an extras, veg etc until they have put some more weight on. The last thing you need is for something to disagree with them and upset their tummy. Good luck!

Well done you you followed your feelings the poor little guy must have been ment for you. good luck with the bf

dont worry, i'm sure you did the right thing :D You gave the rabbit a home:)
does he not like rabbits? Their adorableeee !:love:

Back