• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy photoshoot ;)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She was very still for me lol :D

SAM_0071.jpg

SAM_0072.jpg

Such a lady :roll: :lol:

SAM_0073.jpg

Don't know why this one is wonky :?

SAM_0076.jpg

SAM_0077.jpg

SAM_0074.jpg

Shes lovely...shes a bit like my tabby but hes darker. Is she full tabby she looks a little bit spotty like she has some bengal in her?

Shes lovely...shes a bit like my tabby but hes darker. Is she full tabby she looks a little bit spotty like she has some bengal in her?

On her insurance she's down as 'common' :lol: No idea what she is really, she has a spotty pattern on her belly and her fur there is a gingery colour :D she has ginger'ish patches on her back too :lol:

On her insurance she's down as 'common' :lol: No idea what she is really, she has a spotty pattern on her belly and her fur there is a gingery colour :D she has ginger'ish patches on her back too :lol:

I have a bengal I will post a pic later so you can compare but yours looks like a cross to me. One way that I find really distinctive of them is they have really black paws....all the paw pads are black and all the fur around the pads are black as well. My scar also has a golden sheen to him in the sunlight.

She looks like a cross tabby/bengal to me...

here is my Scar the bengal....I know he is a bit messed up he came to live with me he was a stray someone was breeding them down the road from me...he has cat flu or something and he has spent a lot of years fighting so he has loads of scars and is eye is a bit messed up so it is half closed....that's why I named him scarface! You can see the similarity to Roxy though with the spots. Does she have very black paws?
7251203402_71ec599042.jpg

7251206254_01bdf7c7bd.jpg

7251208644_6d3c18f7bb.jpg

7251211638_96512a53e1.jpg

7251214396_63574f252b.jpg

7251217482_b52b4f70b0.jpg

He's very handsome :love: Yeah! She has a lot of similarities to him, maybe she is a bit bengal! She has 2 black paws and 2 half pink/black paws, but all have dark lines around the sides of her paws :)

He's very handsome :love: Yeah! She has a lot of similarities to him, maybe she is a bit bengal! She has 2 black paws and 2 half pink/black paws, but all have dark lines around the sides of her paws :)

She must have bengal in her...or have some descendents of the asian leapord cat...the other characteristics are a very loud meouw and they seem interested in water....Scar is always looking in the bath when its got water in it and also the loo! He's intreguid but wouldn't go in the water. They are also very intelligent and can be quite wild...Scar growls and hisses alot....does Roxy have any of those traits?

She must have bengal in her...or have some descendents of the asian leapord cat...the other characteristics are a very loud meouw and they seem interested in water....Scar is always looking in the bath when its got water in it and also the loo! He's intreguid but wouldn't go in the water. They are also very intelligent and can be quite wild...Scar growls and hisses alot....does Roxy have any of those traits?

The sink is her favourite place! and the shower after someone has been in it :lol: Always staring at running water and catches it with her tongue but doesn't like touching it :lol: I just told my brother (she's his cat, I just do everything for her :roll: :lol:) and he said the vet told them their must be bengal in there somewhere :love: My old PE teacher used to breed bengals but stopped when she realised there were so many cats in rescues so now she fosters :D She had 5 and always showed us pictures of them :love:

She also has a bit of an obsession with 'cleaning' around her food bowls after eating, she stands there digging the floor if she's about to lie down sometimes too, very strange kitty :lol: She doesn't meow a lot but it is loud :) and if she's going to the vets she meows the whole way there but I think a lot of cats are like that :lol:

Also, when she purrs it's very loud, I can hear her now and she's on her bed upstairs and I'm downstairs :lol:

Edit: She hunts too! Mainly when it's dark or we have no lights on, she goes crazy and starts hunting everything that moves! Hunting people at the top of the stairs is a favourite of hers haha :D

Last edited:
The sink is her favourite place! and the shower after someone has been in it :lol: Always staring at running water and catches it with her tongue but doesn't like touching it :lol: I just told my brother (she's his cat, I just do everything for her :roll: :lol:) and he said the vet told them their must be bengal in there somewhere :love: My old PE teacher used to breed bengals but stopped when she realised there were so many cats in rescues so now she fosters :D She had 5 and always showed us pictures of them :love:

She also has a bit of an obsession with 'cleaning' around her food bowls after eating, she stands there digging the floor if she's about to lie down sometimes too, very strange kitty :lol: She doesn't meow a lot but it is loud :) and if she's going to the vets she meows the whole way there but I think a lot of cats are like that :lol:

Also, when she purrs it's very loud, I can hear her now and she's on her bed upstairs and I'm downstairs :lol:

Edit: She hunts too! Mainly when it's dark or we have no lights on, she goes crazy and starts hunting everything that moves! Hunting people at the top of the stairs is a favourite of hers haha :D

Yes she must be at least part bengal....people pay so much for them as well Scar cost £800 for the people who didnt look after him. Thats alot for a cat that your not going to look after..if he had had his jabs etc when he was young he may not have to live with cat flu but the vet thinks hes about 7 so there is not point me getting him vacc now I just have to keep his eyes clean...whatever he has got he will have.

Oh I checked my cat book which tells you why they do things and it says scratching around the bowl comes from when they hunt and have some left over...they bury it for later. (like lions do) so she is getting this instinct from her wild ancestors.

Well she is beautiful anyway and Scar says hi....if she wants a boyfriend he is single!

Back