• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help wif bunneh invashun - Mole (Attn Jill/Ang/Silly Bunny Mummy)

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU. I is Mole.

May_12_Mole_1.jpg

I is getting wurrid cos my mummy has some rescoo bunnehs and they is taking up spaces in my garden.

There is Mint who was in a hutches for a long time but now he likes lying in the sun where I likes sittings

Mint.jpg

There is Falcon who woz a hunnybunneh and who also likes lying in the sun relaxings

May_12_Falcon.jpg

Falcon.jpg

And worst of all there is Pascal who was attacked by over bunnehs in his old home and was rescooed by BARK but now he has made friends and he is eating all my nommings!

Parsley_1.jpg

Parsley.jpg

How can I make my mummy get rid of these over bunnehs? :(

Last edited:
Awww, Mole....you'll just have to be their friend. I don't really think you are too short on space there anyways!

Lovely to see your rescues living the high life!

What lovely photos! So lovely to see the rescue buns, especially Falcon and Pascal.
Mole will just have to learn to share his space - or ask mummeh for some extra noms :lol:

Aww Mole you are lovely and with all that space i'm sure there is enough to go round. Say Hello to the honeybunnies for me xx

Mole I think they would all like to be your friends and your mummeh has enough space for ooodles of bunnehs in her garden :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ....look how well Pascale looks ... :D :D

brill ...he has friends ... oooowww :D

Mole ... just think how many bunnehs you will have to snuggle with when this sunshine has gone and its cold again ... brrrr

Back