• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A sunny day was made for painting hutches...

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:wave: I bought some cuprinol the other weekend and then it rained everyday since :roll: So as soon as the sun shone this morning I decided I was going to get them painted! :thumb: With 3 kids in tow and a puppy who desperatly wanted to eat my paint brush! :roll: they now look like this~

(Excuse the mess in the garden we are still in buildung site status from having the patio laid last week!)
467861_10151753686295613_804175612_24199498_1285924233_o.jpg

I have just done the shed next to the hutches too :thumb: I need to finnish round the bottoms of the runs and the downstairs outside of the hutches but will do that when the buns go off to boarding next week before our hols!

Best bit? Becuase i just did it myself instead of asking hubby...its actually done this year!!!!! :lol:

Girl power:thumb: Its the mens fault we are known for nagging...if they just listened to us the first time eh:lol::lol::lol: Love the colour. What is it?

Back