• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone I know has a bunny

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Someone I was friends with a while back has uploaded a load of pictures on facebook of her new bunny. She looks well looked after but I was thinking of sending the RU website to her so she can get help with any advice like vacs and nueters etc. Not saying she is doing anything wrong but thought it would be good if she did need help. But would you feel it is rude if I did that :oops:

Just say ' I see you have a bunny, you might like it on this website that I am a member of .......'

Yeah that would be a good thing to start off with. I mean you guys have helped me out so much with my own bunnies. I am sure there is some advice you could help her out with if she needs it :D

Yip, many people just join wanting to ask a question, then a few months down the line they have adopted buns from rescues and all sorts!!

Back