• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley is here!!!!

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
So some of you will remember I posted asking for advice on taking on a bun being treated for E.C. Thanks to all the wonderful advice I was given I decided to give Parsley a home and Angel a husbunny :)
He arrived yesterday, I adopted him from Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care, which is an awesome charity, lovely friendly people with lots of great advice.
Their first intro to each other went very well, there was the odd bit of fur came out as Angel likes to try hump Parsley. He's the most submissive bun I've ever seen.
Though when he had enough he turned the tables and jumped on her poor wee face.
Shocked was not the word :lol:

I'll get some pics up soon to show how bonding is progressing.

Aaah I'm a happy bunny mummy.

Awww, I am so glad that you got this little one and that they are on the road to happiness together :)

Yip, we need pics!

Awww, cannot wait to see some pics
Hope the bonding continues to go well :)
Hows Parsleys EC? (im the poster who lives 2 mins from you with the ec bunny george!)

To be honest you actually don't really notice his head sway.
Till he sits down or lies still, it just looks like he's scanning the room. It's weird.
He did something really odd tonight too, I accidentally dropped a wee bit of bannana onto his ear and he went crazy shaking his head and running in circles..
I was like umm o..k

Bonding started quite well, but it's taken a few steps back. It's exhausting :lol:

any extra tips etc would be mucho appreciated. Read loads of stuff on the net, and sky-o's link is extremely helpful.

I just hate to see the fur coming out :(

Back