• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rescue needed-UD

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Hello only me again :roll:

Next door neighbours come round with a number asking me to contact a number of a woman needing "rid" of 16 rabbits.
Im going to pop round sex and seperate them, this is a case shes bought 2 bunnies who have multiplied.
I dont know more on the situation until i phone them in a moment. If anyone with spare carriers and hutches can get intouch with me these bunnies 'need' to be 'gone' by thursday.

Anyhelp needed at all please:cry:

Last edited:
More of an update, she had bought 3 boys from a pet shop who sexed them, 2 turned out female, and had babies male was seperated but got to them again. she wants all gone as she cant cope.
all are in her outhouse except the male who is seperate from them...

she cant sex them..:?

:shock:
Perhaps a rescue can help you get them all sexed ad separated at least if the babies are old enough.

There is an indoor cage being given away in North London but it's pretty far away.

Right the woman has been understanding and is in a complete pickle and upset about it all.
i have 9 boys here currently i need desperate help with grooming efforts theyre uber fluffy and lots of notty bottys with sawdust stuck in them.

I have left 4 does with her, as one female is nursing 3 tiny babies, and the others may be pregnant. at least now they arent harrased!:shock:

Right the woman has been understanding and is in a complete pickle and upset about it all.
i have 9 boys here currently i need desperate help with grooming efforts theyre uber fluffy and lots of notty bottys with sawdust stuck in them.

I have left 4 does with her, as one female is nursing 3 tiny babies, and the others may be pregnant. at least now they arent harrased!:shock:
Eek what will she do with the babies again?

What a sad situation :( Where are you going to put nine bunnies?! :shock: I guess none of them are neutered so they'll have to be separated? That's a lot of bunnies to take at once!

What a sad situation :( Where are you going to put nine bunnies?! :shock: I guess none of them are neutered so they'll have to be separated? That's a lot of bunnies to take at once!

For now theyre ok together, tomorrow i will be making 9 pens and seperating them off, its not ideal, but in the long run far better.
they range from 10-12weeks complete heart breakers!:love:

right any how i have to go sort this bunch out :lol:

Gosh, that is quite a bunch of bunnies. I hope they are all settled tonight with you, good luck with the grooming!

Back