PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a sunbathing bunny?

LittleEskimo
22-05-2012, 11:26 AM
My recently adopted rabbit Pebbles loves to sunbath now it is warm.

Having had Rosie for about 2 years I have always known her to be a shade bunny because she has soo much fur and it can get pretty hot for her in summer. So the first few times I saw Pebbles laying in the sun I got worried that something was up and that he would get to hot. So I would scoot him off into some shade. But he just relaxes in the sun and dozes off lol. Is this normal??

Aly&Poppy<3
22-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Donny prefers the sun but Lola prefers the shade. Although they are lying down half in the sun, half in the shade at the moment :D

LittleEskimo
22-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Aww hehe a sun bunny and a shade bunny

Mrs. Bunnykins
22-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Estelle my beautiful blue eyed white bunny, loves sunbathing.That's fine as she reflects the heat.:thumb:

Frankie my little light brown lionhead x harlequin also likes sunbathing...............................unfortuna tely as he is rather fluffy he does tend to overheat. I have to keep shooing him into the shade.

LittleEskimo
22-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Pebbles has quite thin hair compared to Rosie. So he doesn't seem to get too hot but I am always checking him to make sure he is ok and everything :)

biscandmatt1
22-05-2012, 08:14 PM
bisc likes to sunbathe but matt prefers the shade as he gets so hot

youthnovels
23-05-2012, 10:45 AM
My Albie (BEW) loves the sun. I had to poke him before as I thought he was dead, he ran off flicking his feet and thumping. Obviously disgusted at me ruining his tan time.

LittleEskimo
23-05-2012, 01:16 PM
My Albie (BEW) loves the sun. I had to poke him before as I thought he was dead, he ran off flicking his feet and thumping. Obviously disgusted at me ruining his tan time.

:lol: he needs that for the ladies