• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donny & Lola outside. UD/ More pics, post 3 :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
So they can have some fresh grass :D

I had to put the bottom of one of the carriers in just in case they need to pee.. They will poop in the run but never pee so they need a 'litter tray' :lol: With a brick and wooden bridge to stop them moving it :evil::lol: And I put a cover over the run after these pictures because they don't have much shade at the moment :) and we have no clouds so it's just SUN :love:

IMAG0530.jpg

IMAG0531.jpg

IMAG0532.jpg

IMAG0533.jpg

IMAG0534.jpg

These were taken last night when we moved the metal run around so they can get the long grass :lol: They had mowed it down within about 15 minutes :lol:

Donny's fluffy white tail :love: :lol:

IMAG0528.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, they look like they're loving this sun!:love: Where did you get the run from please? i could do with a new one and the ones with a little boarded up end are great, my current one has no means of shade!

Aww, they look like they're loving this sun!:love: Where did you get the run from please? i could do with a new one and the ones with a little boarded up end are great, my current one has no means of shade!

eBay :D although I got mine for £70, I think the buy it now ones are about £80 but not sure on the bid ones :) But even though it has that shade bit I would rather be able to move it because it gave no shade this morning :lol:

Back